Thursday 9 January 2014

tropicana life huh?

Hello assalamualaikum! 
Its 9th january 2014 and all i can say is alhamdulillah, thank you to Allah, praise be to Allah. I am really thankful for what i have rite now. Syukur. 

Just so you know, i am currently working at Tropicana Life nilai.
And today is my 4th day of working. Alhamdulillah everything went well and i love my job. Really do. Boss dia baik, my workmate pun baik walaupun rempit but baik ah. hahaha 
Lepastu depan kedai tropicana ada my schoolmate, sebelah pulak ade syada and fikri which also my schoolmate. So memang i feel secure to work there! Kalau nak lunch ke bosan ke, i have them to teman me ehehehhe. Memang tk buat ape ah just lipat baju dlm few helai, sbb customer yg masuk ade ah dlm 10 orang per day ahahah and my fav part is ada wifi so i can watch runningman for the entire day. Alhamdulillah! :')


1 comment:

  1. hi amira aina
    i just want to ask
    ada kerja kosong x di tropicana life
    thank you

    ReplyDelete