Monday 23 December 2013

two hearts.

So yeah, 
I shouldve stop complaining how my lifes spent, things went not that well but arent that bad. Some shits happened and then comes a rainbow. Shits are probably the lessons that need to be learned. Without pains, theres no gain. But however, i need to take a moment and thank to Allah for giving me the best people, yet love me for who i am; my dearest family. 
The ones that i care the most, the ones that taking care of me since i was a baby. The ones that accept all my flaws wihout any complains and the best part is, they stay. I love u korang. 

But at some part, i feel so empty. Like, u feel like theres a hole in yr heart and need to be filled with something. 
You know living as a single girl isnt that bad, cause freedom is way how u rocked ur world. But i gotta say, i felt so envy how i opened my instagram and saw like most of the girls that i followed, went out with the special ones. spending their holidays together happily gosh i am too jealous ahah i sound so desperate omg. 
But just to be clear, theres a reason why i rasa that way. 
Its hard to love that one person who doesnt love u back. He seems does not know my existance pun. He seems super hate me after i wc him. Its hard tho. (rough times konon). You know u wont get his love but all u can do is simply nothing. Rasa mcm unwanted gila, u get my point rite? Maybe ive been terbiasa ada someone beside everytime i am having my rough times kan which were my friends when i was in highschool. But skrg, this stupid loneliness gives me so much hopes towards everything. haih. 
I literally need to get over these feelings away, these bad feelings!

But i told myself everytime i reached that limit, whre i cried after all. I told myself, Allah wont gives you something precious easily. Cause something that comes easy, wont last. Something that comes last, is precious. And yes, theres a rainbow after hurricanes. Patience is all i need now. Gotta stop overthinking over everything. Let Allah do the rest. Just have faith in Him.

Stay strong aina. Bcs i know, theres still a person, that loves me for who i am and not who i want to be. Thank you Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment